- PTO – 20 days per year for regular full-time employees / 10 days per year for regular part-time employees (a maximum of 100 hours can be carried over at the end of each year).
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays per year
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave – Employees will be paid for up to 5 days to attend the funeral of a close relative (i.e. spouse, children, parents, grandparents, siblings and corresponding in-laws)
- Jury Duty – Employees will be paid their full salary during an absence mandated by jury duty.
- Corporate Events – PGA offers several company sponsored/paid events throughout the year (including 2 overnight stays which includes the mid-year summer picnic for employees/families and our year-end holiday party for employees/guest).
- Insurance – PGA pays 100% of the premium for a base insurance plan (health, dental, vision) for employees, spouses and children. We also offer an upgraded health insurance plan option (PGA pays 100% of premium amount equal to the base plan and the employee pays a minimal difference).
- Life Insurance – PGA pays 100% of the premium for a $50k life insurance policy for all regular part-time and regular full-time employees
- Short term / long term disability – PGA pay 100% of the premium for a short term and long term disability policy for all regular full-time employees and regular part-time employees
- Health Savings Account – PGA offers employees the option to contribute to an HSA account via payroll deduction.
- 529 Plan – PGA offers a 529 College Savings Plan and all employees are eligible to contribute via payroll deduction.
- 401k Plan – PGA offers a 401k/Roth plan to all employees. The company contributes $1 of each $1 on the first 3% of your salary deferrals, plus 50 cents of each $1 on the next 2% of your salary deferrals (up to a total of 4%). Because we have structured our 401(k) plan as a “Safe Harbor” plan, these matching contributions are 100% vested and apply to your Elective Contributions on a payroll period basis.
- Cell phone – PGA pays all regular part-time and regular full-time employees a cell phone allowance
- Bonus Program – All employees are eligible to earn bonuses based on their performance during the current work year (after satisfactorily completion of the 180 day introductory period).
- Tuition Reimbursement - Full-time employees are eligible to apply for the tuition reimbursement/assistance program after one year of employment. After approval from the Company, employees are eligible for reimbursement upon successful completion of approved course(s) at an accredited institution. The Company will reimburse the employee up to 80% of tuition and/or registration fees, books, supplies and lab fees.
- Training and Professional Development – PGA encourages its employees who are interested in continuing education and job specific training to research and will pay for approved seminars/courses.
- Technical Societies – PGA encourages technical staff to participate in local technical societies and will reimburse membership dues for non-licensed technical staff (for one society). PGA will reimburse membership dues for licensed technical staff (for up to two societies). Costs associated with attending meetings will also be reimbursed.