We don’t do it because we have to; we do it because we want to. Our competitive benefits package strives to provide staff the support they and their families need at every stage of their careers, and their lives. PGA’s leadership consistently evaluates our offerings to ensure that we are meeting (or exceeding!) those needs and staying ahead of any industry standards. Feel free to contact us about with questions about any specific benefits listed below.
We are a tight-knit group that work closely producing projects for some of PGA’s biggest clients and have a lot of fun along the way. We love any excuse to celebrate a co-worker’s birthday, promotion, wedding, new baby, project completion—anything!
PGA hosts two major celebrations each year in the Orlando area (usually at a Universal Orlando resort), one in the summer for families and one during the winter holidays complete with overnight stays.
- PTO – 20 days per year for all full-time employees (accrued throughout the year)
- Parental leave
- Corporate Events – PGA offers several company-sponsored events throughout the year:
- Office happy hours
- College and professional sporting events
- Two annual overnight stay celebrations (winter/summer) at a Universal Orlando resort
Support of Professional Development and Organizational Involvement:
- Training and Professional Development
- Professional Organizations – Reimburse membership and event registration dues
- Insurance –100% of premiums paid for base-level insurance (health, dental, vision) for employees, spouses, and children.
- Life Insurance
- Short term/long term disability
- Health Savings Account
- 529 Plan
- 401k Plan
- Bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- PE Exam preparation reimbursement
- Cell phone allowance