Purpose & Need
Part of Patel, Greene and Associates’ (PGA) mission is “to elevate our communities.” We pursue that goal, in part, through the innovative and responsible design of our transportation network. PGA’s Traffic engineers and designers analyze and identify opportunities to improve safety and alleviate congestion within our growing communities. The ideal candidate for this Chief Structures Engineer position is ready to leverage their many years of professional experience and embrace a mentorship position, serving as a subject matter expert (SME) to their team and sharing knowledge and guidance to deliver outstanding projects to our clients. PGA prides itself on putting its staff first; enjoy a robust PTO and benefits package including generous insurance coverages, 401k retirement plan options, and health savings account options.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate complete mastery of all traffic concepts
- Contribute to marketing efforts and develop approaches to project pursuits
- Lead quality control efforts for the Traffic Group
What You’ll Need
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- 20+ years of experience
What You’ll Bring
- Capability to lead a group of technical employees with multiple assignments
- Exceptional verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with a variety of clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to perform multiple tasks in an organized manner and concurrently
- Leadership qualities reflected in quality of work and in coordination with colleagues and clients
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job including working on a computer, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods at a desk; use hands, handle, or feel, talk, and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions