Purpose & Need
Our Facilities Preservation (FP) group was established in February 2022 through a strategic acquisition that created a new in-house service line. Even though our FP group calls Tampa home, most travel across Florida daily, providing services for an array of private and public sector clients. Backed by a group of highly qualified and accredited professionals, you’ll provide premium coating inspection services on exciting projects that impact real communities in which we live and work every day. The ideal candidate should be inspired by a cohesive team environment, passionate about contributing to future growth, and eager to advance their own career with a firm that’s eager to see them succeed.
What You’ll Do
- Perform field assessments of construction and steel painting
- Document observations with photographs and detailed written reports
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Education and Experience (Required):
- AMPP Senior Certified Inspector (formerly NACE CIP Level 3 Certified) or SSPC BCI Level 2
- AMPP Lead Paint Removal (C3)
- Experience reading construction documents (plans and specifications)
What You’ll Need
- H.S. diploma or equivalent experience
What You’ll Bring
- Good verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with a variety of clients
- Good attention to detail and effective writing skills
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job including working on a computer, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods at a desk; use hands, handle, or feel, talk, and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.