Purpose & Need
PGA is building a CEI team to expand our award-winning services to our clients. We’re seeking self-starters who want to be a part of the foundation of one of our newest groups. As one of Florida’s fastest-growing firms, we have endless opportunities for growth and development. This position may require work assignments beyond the local area and may support more than one project in remote field offices. The work hours of this position are not defined and may vary based on project needs. One of PGA’s highest values is the satisfaction of our employees. We give back to our employees by providing competitive benefits, including covering 100% of the premium for a base insurance plan. If you are an individual that values personal development in a great team environment, PGA is the place for you!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible to monitor the contractors work program and verify compliance with requirements set for a Federally Aid Funded construction projects.
- Ability to analyze, collect, evaluate data, and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Other duties as required by your direct report.
What You’ll Need
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a Resident Compliance Specialist on a construction project
- OR 2 years of assisting the Resident Compliance Specialist in monitoring the project
- A valid Florida Driver’s License
What You’ll Bring
- Must be experienced in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action (AA), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) On the Job Training (OJT) and Federal Wage Rate requirements.
- Must be familiar with the FDOT’s Construction Contract Compliance Manual.
- LAP experience a plus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job including working on a computer, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods at a desk; use hands, handle, or feel, talk, and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.