I-75 from S. of Selmon Expressway Overpass to N. of SR 60
The objective of this project was to create a new exit ramp to the Selmon Expressway north of SR 60 consistent with the FHWA-approved Interchange Modification Report. This interim improvement project proposes to accomplish the following:
- Create a new two-lane collector-distributor (C-D) road by combining the new exit ramp with the existing westbound SR 60 to southbound I-75 loop ramp.
- Realign the eastbound SR 60 to southbound I-75 ramp to connect to the southbound C-D road creating a new three-lane C-D road.
- Remove the existing southbound I-75 to Selmon Expressway ramp.
- Widen Bridge Number 100494.
- This realignment allows for a greater weaving distance between SR 60 and the exit ramp to the Selmon Expressway. All improvements are to be made within the existing right-of-way.